Workforce empowered by technology.
Increase productivity and reduce human error.
Some brands we've worked with
Why you should implement AR or VR to your business?
Connect workers with specialized technicians.
- Promotes the transfer of knowledge in an easy way, thanks to the screen sharing of between multiple devices.
- Reduces machine downtimes, allowing the remote technician to promptly help workers in the location that has a malfunction.
- Reduces travels cost and increases the workers' skills.
Provide step by step instructions to complete the hardest tasks.
- Improves the workers' concentration on the task to be performed, showing information directly in the reality.
- Guides the workflows with order and clearness, describing instructions to perform.
- Enable the offline information access.
Integration with Information Systems
Access all your production lines data with a blink of an eye.
- Allows the access of the information of the individual machines to the workers, by scanning the marker (eg the QR code) corresponding to each location with Smart Glasses.
- Notify the data processed by machines, informing the presence of specific problems to workers.
- Allows the monitoring of the machine data (eg temperature, pressure, ...) by the worker, showing the information in real time.
Risk free immersive training experiences.
- Save up to 70% of your training costs.
- Create 100% risk free immersive trainings.
- Increase by 87% workers' operation success rate.
Object Recognition and Matching
Connect the power of sight with the power of machine learning.
- Recognize objects using your smartphone or tablet and access all the data behind it.
- Manage your asset with no waste of time.
- Improve your warehouse management. Our AI system is able to identify an object and show related data on it using Augmented Reality.
Want to know more about us?
We are a founding members of the Open AR Cloud Organization – the largest community dedicated to the development of an Open AR cloud.
Open AR Cloud’s mission is to drive the development of open and interoperable spatial computing technology, data and standards to connect the physical and digital worlds for the benefit of all.